We’re a charity working with women, children and teens who have been affected by domestic abuse
We cover Ashfield, Broxtowe, Gedling, Nottingham City and Rushcliffe. We run a wide range of services including the 24 hour Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Freephone Domestic and Sexual Violence Helpline. This is where you can speak to one of our specialist trained female support workers 365 days a year.
We’ve been doing this for almost 40 years and we’re passionate about helping anyone affected by domestic abuse women and their children to stay as safe as possible and to recover from the harm of domestic abuse.
- Crisis support and drop ins
- Ongoing one to one support
- Refuge accommodation (BMER and Dispersed Refuge service)
- 12 week healthy relationship programmes (The Freedom Programme)
- Therapeutic groups for mums and children
- One to one support for teenagers
- Foster care for family pets