If you need help urgently click here
We are a specialist service for women, children, young people and teens who live in Nottingham city, Gedling, Ashfield, Broxtowe and Rushcliffe. We’ve a holistic range of services including 24 hour Freephone Domestic and Sexual Violence Helpline where you can speak to one of our specialist trained female support workers 365 days a year.
24 Hour Domestic and Sexual Violence Helpline
0808 800 0340
Who else can help?
- Notts Women’s Aid provide support for women, children, young people and teens living in Mansfield and Ashfield
- Equation offer help to men over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire. Equation also delivers education in the community to prevent domestic abuse and sexual violence, promote gender equality and raise aspirations for healthy relationships. They provide practical tools and guidance to support the well-being and safety needs of survivors
- Nottingham Rape Crisis Centre support women, men, and girls over the age of 13 in the Nottinghamshire area who have experienced any form of sexual violence including rape, childhood sexual abuse, drug rape and sexual assault to indecent assault
- Galop is a national LGBT and anti violence charity. Offering support and advice for people who have experienced hate crime, domestic abuse or sexual violence and an LGBT domestic abuse helpline
- Karma Nirvana supports victims of honour crimes and forced marriage
- The Hideout is a site for children and young people. It’s a space to help them understand domestic abuse and what to do about it
- Women’s Aid is the national charity working to end domestic abuse against women and children. They are a federation of over 220 organisations providing more than 300 lifesaving services to women and children across England